Summary of Notable New Features in 1.1.5
- Company account registration and approval process
- Payment methods control
- Sales representative management
- Sales representative masquerade function
Company Account Registration and Approval Process
- Added “Trade Professional Application Process” to allow B2C users to become B2B users.
- Application status and application re-submission can be found on the Company Account Registration page.
- Store Users can review company account statuses and “Approve” or “Reject” companies that have applied for an account. Companies are listed as “Pending” until approved or rejected.
Payment Methods Control
Store Users can assign multiple payment methods to various companies.
Sales Representative Management
- Store Admin can manage Sales Reps of the store through the APP, including add a Sales Rep, delete a Sales Rep, and assign a company to a Sales Rep.
- Sales Reps can be assigned to multiple companies and companies can also have several Sales Reps.
Sales Representative Masquerade Function
- Sales Rep will jump to “Dashboard” page after logging in. Sales Rep will be able to see all the companies they are assigned to and select one to start the masquerade feature.
- The masquerade feature allows Sales Reps to log in as any company they are assigned to through their own Sales Reps account. They can mimic the company user’s login and see the account exactly as if they were the company account user.
- Sales Reps have the ability to see tier pricing and view specific products that are only accessible for that particular company. They will be able to add items to shopping lists, add products to cart, and place an order on the company’s behalf.
Changes of Current Features
- New B2B customers created under a company have the force password reset function enabled so that they can log-in properly
- Changed workflow of adding a new user in “User Management” tab for Company Admin.