This release includes major enhancements to the product.
Summary of Notable Changes in V2.0
- All company special pricing will now be managed using the native BigCommerce Price List feature. BundleB2B no longer manages special pricing through a Shared Catalog Management feature.
- The Corporate Account (Company) Management Feature is newly enhanced. It is also fully integrated with the BigCommerce Customer Group Feature.
- The BundleB2B Admin Panel User Interface is redesigned. Each tab now contains filter abilities for improved navigation and usability for merchants.
- A summary report has been added for Advanced Quantity Management file uploads.
Replacement of Shared Catalog Management Feature
All company special pricing will now be managed using the native BigCommerce Price List feature. BundleB2B no longer manages special pricing through a Shared Catalog Management feature. The Price Lists feature is only available for Enterprise plans and requires a Stencil theme.
Detailed information on how to use BigCommerce Price Lists can be found here: https://support.bigcommerce.com/s/article/Price-Lists
Enhancements and Updates to Corporate Account/Company Feature
- The BundleB2B Corporate Account is now fully integrated with the BigCommerce Customer Group. Merchants continue to have the ability to use customer groups for other business purposes.
- Merchants can convert an existing Customer Group into a BundleB2B corporate account from the BundleB2B Admin Panel.
- Merchants can fully manage corporate account users from the BundleB2B Admin Panel
- Improvements to Search, Filter, and Sort functionalities.
- Add sorting and search capabilities for the company name
- Add user role filters for user management.
- Add search capability for company users.
- UI improvements
- Switch the company listing page to table view to provide better management experience for merchants with large quantities of companies
- Improve the Company Detail page dashboard layout, adding a quick view of the company information
Admin Panel Redesign
The BundleB2B Admin Panel has been redesigned to improve navigation and usability for merchants through filtering options and enhanced visual cues.
Advanced Quantity Management Upload Summary Report
After uploading a data file for Advanced Quantity Management, you can view a summary report with corresponding details and analysis of your data on the BundleB2B Admin Panel dashboard.
- For BundleB2B Companies, please set up special pricing using BigCommerce Price List feature, the Customer Group Discounts are not supported in this release.
- The Quick Order Pad feature has been temporarily removed from this version. We will provide updates to this functionality in a future release.
- When managing company users and assigning price lists, these actions must be done in the BundleB2B Admin Panel. If these changes are conducted outside of the BundleB2B app, this will cause syncing issues within your company management.