This release includes new features and enhancements.
Summary of Notable Changes in V2.2
- Sales Representative Quote Feature
- Sales reps can create and send custom price quotations to assigned companies.
- Company users can view quotations and proceed to checkout.
- Store Admin can view all price quotations created by all sales reps from the Admin Panel app
- Support different currencies as the store default currency.
- Quick Order Pad Enhancements
- Company and Order Data Auto-Sync
- Database and API improvements to support extra fields for “Company” and “Order”
Sales Representative Quote Feature
Sales Reps Managing Quotes
A sales rep can manage a quote by:
- Viewing and checking the status of all quotes created for his or her assigned companies
- Creating quotes for his or her assigned companies
- Editing prices for each quote line item on top of the company-specific price list
- Sending quotes to company users via email with the URL, which will redirect customers to the quote detail page
Company Users View & Convert Quotes to Orders
When masquerading, a company user or sales rep can:
- View all quotes prepared by sales reps assigned to his or her company
- Convert quotes to orders
Store Admins Managing Quotes
Store Admins has the ability to view all price quotations created by all sales reps from the Admin Panel app
- All quotes are filterable
Different currencies as the store default currency
BundleB2B features including Company Level History, Shopping Lists, and Quotes supports a variety of different default store default currency other than Dollars.
Quick Order Pad
- Improved the user interface design
- Changed the layout of the page
- Removed the auto-complete drop-down and price display column to avoid latency during the quick SKU entering
- Improved the “Upload via CSV feature” to support more accurate upload result error messages.
Company and Customer Data Auto-Sync
Utilized webhook to build the data auto-sync between BundleB2B and BigCommerce to avoid Customer Group Data and Price List Assignment Inconsistency