New Features and Improvements
- Restructured BundleB2B API and published BundleB2B V3 Open API for the following endpoints: Authentication, Company, Address, User, Order, Payment, Super Admin, Sales Staff, Batch Task
- Enabled Multi-language Support for Storefront (TPA, Quick Order Pad, Orders, Account Settings, Shopping Lists, Addresses, Buy Again, User Management, Quotes) and Checkout Page
- Improved the Quote Feature multi-currency support by allowing Sales Rep to select one of the transactional currencies configured in the store when creating new quotes
- Upgraded the BundleB2B-installed Cornerstone theme from V5.2.0 to V5.4.0
- Changed the “Company Phone Number” field to optional from the Merchant APP side
- Added product option key/value display on Shopping List Detail page for variants added to Shopping Lists
Further supporting the BigCommerce multi-currency, Sales Reps can now select the desired currency when creating a quote.
- Added a “Transactional Currency” section in the Quote page.
Shopping List Improvements
- Display the variant value(s) within the product line
Company Creation Improvements (Trade Professional Application + APP)
- When creating a new company, the Company Phone Number field is now optional.
Storefront – Trade Professional Application
- Fixed checkout page select address typo
- Fixed creating duplicate shopping lists when adding products from Quick View popup to a new shopping list
- Fixed quote basket not displaying product SKU when end-users add products to the request for quote basket via the Quick View popup
- Fixed shopping list page not opening when end-user is switching currency on the storefront
- Fixed showing the wrong phone number for shopping list approval request email notification
- Fixed the Quote Setting option “‘Display Request for Quote Buttons on the Product Detail Page” not controlling the Product Quick View page