NEW BUNDLEB2B FEATURES
Sales Representative Masquerade and Quoting
- Sales representatives can log in on behalf of a company, access shopping lists created by buyers in the company, add products to the cart, and complete placement of the order.
- Sales representatives can create a quote for a customer they are assigned to. They can provide additional discounts to customers on top of pre-arranged pricing. An open key reference number field is available for tracking purposes.
Shared Shopping Lists
- Buyers can manage and save multiple shopping lists within the app, allowing them to retrieve these for future use and seamlessly purchase previously saved products.
- All users can create a shopping list; a Junior Buyer is the only user who will have to submit an approval for purchase as Junior Buyers do not have user permissions to make purchases.
- Shopping lists may be approved by Senior Buyers or Company Administrators.
Company Address Book Management
- Set up pre-approved Billing and Shipping addresses.
- Reduce risk of mistakes in open-keying addresses.
- Both Company Administrators and Sales Reps can modify addresses if permissions are provided.
User Management: Roles and Permissions
- Manage the corporate account and set up multiple tiers of buyers who have specific roles and permissions.
- Company Administrator: Manage all aspects of the company, addresses, and users, approve shopping lists, make purchases, and view company order history.
- Senior Buyer: Approve shopping lists, make purchases, and view company order history.
- Junior Buyer: Create shopping lists and view company order history.
Payment Method Visibility Control
- Add, edit, show, or hide approved payment options for customers including purchase orders and payment via credit card
- Company users can view all company-level previously purchased products with the company-specific base price
- Perform actions such as “Search”, “Filter”, “Add to Cart”, and “Add to Shopping List” on the “Buy Again” Page.