Company View/User Management
- A Company Administrator will have access to modify other users’ permission levels. A company administrator will be able to create/remove user accounts as well.
- Non-administrator roles are not able to modify user roles, including their own.
- Administrator – Can see all areas of the account, add/remove users, make purchases, see order history, and approve/create shopping lists.
- Senior Buyer – Can make purchases, approve/create shopping lists, and see order history.
- Junior Buyer – Can create shopping lists and can only view their own lists.