Creating a Price List
- When you click “Create Price List”, you’ll first be asked to give your price list a name. This is for your reference only and is not shown publicly.
- Next, define which customer groups this list will apply to. This determines who sees the prices on this price list. You can change this at any time.
- Click “Save” when done. Your newly created price list will save as a draft, and won’t be live until you publish it.
- For more information on Price Lists in BigCommerce, please look here.
Editing a Price List
- In a price list, products are displayed in columns and rows, like a spreadsheet. Each row is a product, and variants are grouped together.
- Use the + button to expand or collapse variant rows.
- Use the Search bar and Filters button to filter the list down to the products you want to work with.
Publishing a Price List
- When you’re ready to make your price list live, change the toggle under Status. This can also be found under the Details tab when editing a price list.
Deleting a Price List
- Click the menu button to the right of a price list then select “Delete”.